Thursday, November 18, 2010

心血来潮

Seems like everyone updating their blog....
i update my blog too..

haha...
Whip is unhappy...dunno y...
Meow is unhappy...i know y...
Liya is unhappy...i think i know y...
I m unhappy...I DUNNO Y!!!!

aiya...like that hard to solve problem, because i dunno the problem.


Brother marry soon...wish him happy always...
Mummy getting fatter....good sign!
Daddy dreaming to be millionaire...Keep it up!!!
Ee lou saving money buy house at Taiwan...

me....dunno what in the brain...dull life...Without money..

my dream: future plan- 25th own a boutique, 28.5th or 30th get marry...
the boutique can be change to restaurant or tea corner too!!! ha...wat a nice image....

to Jac: still remember our 3 storey cafe?
1st floor for leisure- cafe
2nd floor for liquor spot...
3rd floor....塔罗牌corner..

Ha ....SLAP!!SLAP!!SLAP!! wake up- it is just a dream...

happy yummy dream....

No comments:

Post a Comment